Sunday 10 October 2010

Unreal... (written by me)




Spoken: can you believe it,
can you imagine it,
its so unreal,


Singing: OOOOOH- after all that you've,put me through,
boy i still,
still love you,
ohhhh-i know that i should be hating you,
i should be sick of you,
but nooooooo,
no,
instead,
inste-e-ead,
i still love you,
i still can't get over you


OOOH-why do i like you,
why do i love you,
why can't i just hate you,
all i wanna do,
is stop hurting inside,
all that i need,
is to stop cryin sooooo-hard,
to open my eyes,to get you out,
OUT OF MYYYYY HEAD,


i can't open my eyes,
i can't breathe,
noooo,
not when you're around,
so why don't you do me a favour,
keep,away,from meee,
i know that it'll be hard,
and i know it's gunna hurt,
but i'm willing to try anything,
to get you out of MYYYYY HEAD,


OOOH-why do i like you,
why do i love you,
why can't i just hate you,
all i wanna do,is stop hurting inside,
all that i need,
is to stop cryin sooooo-hard,
to open my eyes,to get you ouy,
OUT OF MYYYYY HEAD,


as each day comes and goes,
i can't help but realise ,
you've made me someone i never wanted to be,
you've made me vulnerable,
you've made me weak,


i had walls to trap my emotions before they could escape,
i had lakes of unshed tears,
all hidden away behind my smiles,
i could hide the truth so weeeeeeeell,
so well that that not even my best friends could se behind the lies...


but OOOOOOOOH-BOY,
you broke down those walls,
you turned those lakes,
into rivers,that ran down my face,

now i can't regain that control,
i can't stop the constant streams...
ohhhh-soon the silent screams inside me,
are gunna follow the tears,
their gunna break free and ohh-BOOOOOOY,
it will be All YOUR FAULT,and ohhhhhhhh-boy,
it's all because of yoooooooooooou...

No comments:

Post a Comment