Tuesday 19 October 2010

I’m sick of secrets, sick of lies, I’m tired of playing games because of boys in my life. I’m tired of trying to make it right, I know I went wrong, but why did you move on? You told me you loved me with all of your heart but I still loved him as well as you so I told you the truth, I let you go by stupid mistake, that’s why I asked to be with you again. But you wouldn’t give me a proper chance, and in so little time, I was alone again. I’m scared to move on and completly forget you, because I know that the next boy I like won’t like me either, he’ll end up with one of my friends instead… The story’s the same, constantly continued, I like someone but I’m to scared to say so they end up with one my best mate, my friends don’t know and then it’s to late, I lose another boy, I decided my own fate…
This is me inside and out, my life my feelings my head filled with dout. I wrote this to let my feelings out, now I’m guna share it with the world, and hope that the people who read this aren’t filled with the same dread, don’t do what I’ve done so many times before, tell that special someone before you lose them for good, even if they don’t like you in that way, the worst they can do is just walk away, so take it from me from my own experiance, take a few moments to say that you love them and hope for the best…

No comments:

Post a Comment